We strive to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! Your treatment plan will include a breakdown of all applicable fees, and we will inform you of all costs before treatment is administered.
We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Our office accepts payments by cash, checks, and most major credit cards. If you have any questions about payment, ask us! We will thoroughly explain your choices and work hard to accommodate your needs.
If your insurance covers dermatological treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Insurance policies vary, so we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims.
We accept the following plans (varies by doctor):
- Aetna PPO, HMO, POS, EPO, TRS, NAP
- Affiliated Multiplan PPO
- Assurant/John Alden
- Beech St.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield POS, PPO
- Cigna PPO, HMO
- Cigna Select (NOT Heritage, Renaissance, Kelsey-Seybold)
- Definity Health
- First Health
- Fiserv Health
- GEHA/Government Employees Hospital Association
- Health Smart PPO
- HHPO/Houston Health Purchasing Organization
- Integrated Medical Systems
- Mail Handlers
- Medicare — Part B
- Memorial Hermann/MHHNP
- Methodist Care — PPO Only
- NALC/National Association of Letter Carriers
- Newton PPO, EPO
- Pacific Care
- PHCS/Private Healthcare Systems
- PPO NEXT
- ProAmerica, ProNet
- Provider Select PPO
- Texas True Choice
- Three Rivers PPO
- TML/Texas Municipal League
- Tricare Humana
- Unicare PPO, HMO
- United Health Care (all plans)
- Web TPA
We DO NOT participate with Medicaid, any IPA's, Texas Children's Health Program/Chips, Workman's Comp, Humana, HAS/Health Administration Services or Great-West. Participation is subject to change. Please contact our office for a complete list.
Please remember that insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.